Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Updated Commission Prices and Examples

Here are my Commission Listings


Bust Icons
$10
Examples

Sketches
Bust $5
Waist Up $10
Fullbody $20
Examples:


Lineart
Bust $10
Waist Up $15
Fullbody $30
Examples:


Flat Colored
Bust $15
Waist Up $25
Fullbody $40
Examples

Full Colored
Bust $25
Waist Up $35
Fullbody $50
Examples

Chibis Flat color or Full Color
Flat Color $15 each
Full color $20 each
Eaxmples


Badges
Chibi or Bust $20
Digital Only!
Examples


Do you want something but it's not listed here? Please feel free to email me.
Lemonlimecommissions@hotmail.com
And maybe we can work something out!

PAYMENTS
Like most artist here I do take paypal.
But if you don't have paypal I can set up a place on the net for you to pay with a credit card.
Or I also take money order. But I wont start any work until I am paid.
Alright then
thank you
-Case

No comments:

Post a Comment